Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2022 4:10 pm  #21

Re: Connecting Expedition to a new B&G Zeus3 via WiFi

So, stuck again. What should the settings be in Expedition to connect the iKonnect USB?

6/12/2022 4:16 pm  #22

The instrument type is 'Digital Yacht RAW'

6/12/2022 4:53 pm  #23

Ok. UDP connection? address? Port?

6/21/2022 10:47 am  #24

I use a number of nav apps through Zeus/WiFi and they all work great including AIS targets. The default Zeus config is 192.168.76.1 port 10110. I use TCP, but I 'spose UDP would work, too. I've had no problem w/ Expedition/Zeus/WiFi once it was configured properly. Eliminating USB and Ethernet cables has been an experience upgrade.

6/29/2022 6:51 am  #25

FYI, I finally got the below respond from Navico regarding connecting Expedition to the new B&G Zeus3 chart plotter:

"Thank you for contacting us. I am truly sorry for the late response. Please be advised that the  EXPEDITION PC Software is only compatible to work with a Legacy CMAP Card which will not to work with your brand new ZEUS3 Chartplotter display unit. You may use a CMAP REVEAL Chart Card for your Zeus3 unit instead. Please do not hesitate to email me if you need further assistance on this matter. Thank you for choosing Navico products!"

6/29/2022 12:29 pm  #26

That is a different topic.

You were asking about instrument connection and the B&G response is about C-Map charting.

6/29/2022 3:24 pm  #27

I know. Its not what I asked about, but that is the answer I got, 2 months later. 

Board footera