Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2016 9:27 pm  #1

Vendee Globe

Does anyone know if Vendee Globe race schedules are available for import into Expedition and if so where to get them?

11/07/2016 1:51 pm  #2

Re: Vendee Globe

I don't think YellowBrick are providing the trackers for Vendee Globe.  If you check their website https://www.ybtracking.com/event-rental-yachting, YB have a list of what they are tracking/coming up.

If your event is on the list - and Vendee Globe isn't - the check the event SIs for the link and the business rules determined by the RC for the event (e.g. delay, frequency of update etc).  YB won't provide that link privately; nor should they.

Cheers

11/07/2016 2:37 pm  #3

Would be great to know if any of the Vendee sailors are using Expedition for their routing as they travel the globe.  I saw Wouter Verbraak was working with Alex Thompson so I wouldn't be surprised if Expedition was their choice of software.  

Nick?

11/11/2016 5:38 pm  #4

Can't speak for real boats, but I am using Expedition in the VR version.  Lot of fun.

Board footera