ExpeditionExpedition Navigation Software


Click Here for Expedition Assistant - AI Chatbot

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2025 6:21 am  #1


Bearings on route legs are all 32767M?

Hi:
I have been tracking the So Cal Islands race. I set up the course and made it an active route. 
1) All the legs of the course have 32767 magnetic as the bearing, this is new. I do get a message that my Worldchart is out of date... 

2) I cannot seem to get the DTF to read correctly in Sail>tracking. I assume it is a setting where Expedition does not necessarily know the last mark of the route is the finish?

Suggestions welcome. Thanks. 

 

3/01/2025 12:27 pm  #2


Re: Bearings on route legs are all 32767M?

Problem with wrong magnetic bearing solved by adding correct file to config folder...

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera




Check out RaceData for iOS and Android. Expedition data in the palm of your hand, or on your wrist! RaceData

Interested in advertising here? Over one thousand active navigators and Expedition users visit this forum. Click here to contact the administrator.