Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2022 10:40 pm  #1

Rolex Middle Sea Race Tracking Query

Hi, I was hoping to use the YB function within Expedition to follow the race. While the race is set up on YB, the boats don’t seem to be loaded onto it as one might usually expect 1 day before the start, but they do seem to be using a tracker within the Rolex Middle Sea Website https://www.rolexmiddlesearace.com/tracker? . Is there any way to import that information from the website into Expedition? Thank you.

10/20/2022 11:12 pm  #2

Re: Rolex Middle Sea Race Tracking Query

10/21/2022 1:48 am  #3

Thank you. I have the code already. I suppose my point is that they are using YB trackers but not displaying the information via the usual YB website/app, they are using a tracker built into their own webpage. This tracker is now live showing boats, whereas the YB app and download is showing “Waiting for boats to register”.

Suppose I will just wait and see if they load the boats etc, unless anyone else has any ideas. 

Thanks again.

10/21/2022 3:56 am  #4

Never mind I see they have all just been added…. 

All of the handicaps have been listed as 1.000 in the download file, do I need to update these manually or can I do this automatically via Expedition / YB?

Thanks again.

Last edited by bottle (10/21/2022 4:56 am)

10/21/2022 8:01 am  #5

Unless the file includes them, you will have to manually enter. Typically they do not come with the YB file.

:::Campbell Field::::::www.fieldyachting.com:::

10/21/2022 8:21 am  #6

Thanks Campbell, much appreciated.

Board footera