Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2020 2:18 am  #1

New Q&A site

Hello fellow Expedition users.

This is a soft launch of a new site to answer all those burning questions, with the aim to become a go-to resource for instrumentation, software and other navigation related topics.

www.fieldyachting.com/question-and-answer

I am asked, almost daily, questions relating to electronics, instrument systems, Expedition, KND etc and figured we would all benefit if those questions and answers are preserved as an easily searchable resource.

The Q&A site is not intended to replace this excellent Forum, but there are some key features that make it a bit different.

I hope you enjoy the Q&A site, or at the very least find it useful. Also am happy to receive any feedback.

Regards,
Campbell.

:::Campbell Field::::::www.fieldyachting.com:::

9/08/2020 1:15 pm  #2

Re: New Q&A site

Hey Cambell, great idea, and definitiely fills a gap.  There are definitely upsides to the lockdown!
However I cannot get an email response to my joining.  Perhaps others have the same happeneing.
Regards

9/08/2020 1:17 pm  #3

DuncanR wrote:

Hey Cambell, great idea, and definitiely fills a gap.  There are definitely upsides to the lockdown!
However I cannot get an email response to my joining.  Perhaps others have the same happeneing.
Regards

I see you as having registered. I will investigate.

9/08/2020 3:35 pm  #4

Nice work Campbell. Looks great!

9/09/2020 4:32 am  #5

Hello Campbell,
FIY. I've registred also, but indeed  did not receive an email, even after resending one.

Last edited by NoRay (9/09/2020 4:33 am)

9/09/2020 4:55 am  #6

NoRay wrote:

Hello Campbell,
FIY. I've registred also, but indeed  did not receive an email, even after resending one.

Hi,

There is an option to either 'log in' or 'sign up' to the site. Sign up is required to join the community.

I have deleted your contact from the site - please return to the Q&A and sign up (I have altered the signup page for it to be clearer.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

9/10/2020 2:17 am  #7

Hi, I pm'd you.

9/10/2020 11:20 pm  #8

I have Signed Up to the site.
I did not get an email,  but I can login and I can also post replies to topics.

Great site Campbell!

9/11/2020 12:26 am  #9

The Q&A is driven by the same host that was used to register for my Webinars, so if you have already signed up for tickets for the webinars you will already have a member profile on my site.

Board footera