Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2019 4:09 pm  #1

Ventus License Copies per Purchase?

If I purchase the Ventus app for Android (or IOS), can I download the app on more than one device logged into the same Google account?

It would be for use on one boat, but it would be nice to charge one device while using the other.

6/15/2019 5:36 pm  #2

Re: Ventus License Copies per Purchase?

Yes, you can install it on up to 5 devices as long as they are all on the same iTunes or Google account. If you have the iOS version you can’t install it on Android devices, and  vice a versus.

6/15/2019 7:33 pm  #3

Excellent, thank you!

7/16/2019 5:56 am  #4

Ventus, any plans to make an "iPad" version?  Just recently purchased and when I load on the iPad it appears to be the iPhone scale and I have to up-scale the screen.  Not a big deal, but curious... thx

7/16/2019 6:11 am  #5

hldevore wrote:

Ventus, any plans to make an "iPad" version?  Just recently purchased and when I load on the iPad it appears to be the iPhone scale and I have to up-scale the screen.  Not a big deal, but curious... thx

I'd love this too!

7/25/2019 11:46 am  #6

We haven't really thought about a true iPad version just because it does scale up with no problem.
Harry

Board footera