Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2018 10:50 pm  #11

Re: Expedition Mark Range and Bearing through to B&G H5000 dials

All, I'm not sure about this now.  I have just successfully brought Expedition Mark Range and Bearing onto B&G H5000 dials through Instruments/GoFree/Custom/Output/External Remote (didn't think to grab a screenshot), then programming the dials through 2x2/Other.  Worked fine.

5/12/2018 2:29 am  #12

OK - so this seems to address the issue we are having...
I can send Exp Nav DATA (Mark Range, Mark Brearing, etc) but what doesn't seem to work is the H5000 understand the Expedition course/marks/bearings as Navigational data as understand by .

7/15/2020 6:35 am  #13

I've got Expedition using the Websockets interface connected via Ethernet to the H5000, with a Vulcan 9 chart plotter on the network. All the firmware is current.

This thread has been quiet for two years, but I'm facing the same challenges described by others. Has there been any progress on getting the H5000 to accept Expedition's active waypoint over Websockets?

The Vulcan is installed in the nav station panel and it's a pain to open up and insert an SD card. I'd really like to do my nav planning on Expedition and either send the waypoints to the Vulcan over the network or send the active waypoint to the H5000. Is either of those possible now?

Board footera