Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2018 8:43 am  #1

Larger Font size on Expedition manual?

Is there any way to have the font size increased on the newest version of the Expedition Manual.  My eyes aren't that good any more, and I know that trying to read it at sea under sub-optimal conditions won't work.  I can read it OK at 200% zoom, but not much below that.

5/11/2018 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Larger Font size on Expedition manual?

Maybe you could download the PDF from the Expedition Marine site and view it a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat on your choice of device.  I can scale to 800% and probably more using that approach.

http://www.expeditionmarine.com/Downloads/Expedition.pdf

5/11/2018 3:13 pm  #3

In the navigation panel or in the content?

I don't want to change the size of the html as it works ok on most computers. You might be able to change the IE settings from the Htmlhelp options. Else, you can zoom in on the page, which seems to last until you restart the help.

5/12/2018 2:47 am  #4

I suspect this is about the PDF --- which I also find has a very small font and on some devices/readers I need to read at a very high zoom.

5/12/2018 1:25 pm  #5

Unfortunately, the pdf is just an automated conversion from the Exp help.

5/26/2018 6:55 pm  #6

Thanks-  what I had hoped to do was expand the font size and print off a copy of the sections that would be useful to me.  It sounds like that won't work.  I can read it off the screen in am zoomed-in view, but I would need an magnifying class thread a printed version.

5/26/2018 8:07 pm  #7

You can print directly from the Help file or you could open the PDF with (eg) MS Word and modify fonts before printing

Board footera