Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2017 11:13 am  #1

More YB questions

I have gone into the folders and deleted all of the test races I have downloaded and the ones I was in and did not manage to get YB succesfully. BUT I still have a list of boats and they will not go away -- and I have rebooted and slept on it ... any clues please?

I will be in deep do dahs if I can not get this working by weekend so any help welcomed please 

8/02/2017 3:29 am  #2

Re: More YB questions

I had a similar problem - How do you quickly get rid of all race data? My list of boats seems to keep on growing every new race - even after I delete the files from the text folder and restart.

8/02/2017 4:30 am  #3

I have found the select to delete finally - you have to manually click on the second column and then delete each one.......fooloishly I had have Armen - > 150, RoRC Channel - loads and Round Ireland to delete and its really getting tedious as the selct all does not seem to work and even htough I can highlight multiple boats the delete thing only seems to do one...... ANY CLUES OUT THERE please

8/02/2017 5:39 am  #4

The easiest way is to open Expedion.mdb in MS Access and then delete all boats from the database table.

8/02/2017 6:06 am  #5

Thanks v much 

8/02/2017 8:30 am  #6

I select all the boats that I want to delete (by number, not name) and when the dialog box for the first boat appears I lean on the Enter key and do not release it and the machine goes flying through every selected boat in a matter of seconds. Hope this helps.

8/02/2017 8:32 am  #7

Brilliant thanks

8/02/2017 1:20 pm  #8

You can also rename the database file. Exp will make a new copy and call it Expedition.mdb by default.

​Select the database on Exp's system settings.

Board footera