Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2017 9:28 am  #1

Cumulative Distance

I know I should be able to do it in my head, but could you add a cumulative distance column to both the route optimisation results dialog and the marks/route details dialog? 

7/24/2017 8:16 pm  #2

Re: Cumulative Distance

It is already in both

7/25/2017 9:21 am  #3

Doh - I must be looking in the wrong place...

7/29/2017 8:39 am  #4

So I still can't see it. I see a total, but not a leg on leg running total. I'd like to be able to look at a route and see how far down it any point is - ideally both in terms of elapsed time, or distance. Is this there and I'm just blind?

7/29/2017 12:29 pm  #5

That isn't there. Will add to the work-list.

7/29/2017 11:27 pm  #6

Thanks. Your support for Exp, and its users, is outstanding. 

12/05/2017 12:51 pm  #7

hi,

was this issue (i.e., cumulative distance sailed) ever addressed?  i see that there is a log-sog and log-bsp channel.  both of these show data while underway, but they don't seem to work with stripchart (i.e., i can't pull up this data when i load an earlier log file). 

12/06/2017 12:28 am  #8

It hasn't sorry. If you could specify exactly what you'd like, I could add it to the list of things to do.

12/07/2017 3:15 pm  #9

It would be good to be able to get Log-Sog and Log-Bsp to show up in StripChart.  (I can select either of these channels in StripChart, but they don't seem to work.)

Board footera