Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2016 4:36 pm  #1

H5000 B&G Cals - Save to file - Destination Folder

1.  When I download Cals, sometimes the H-Link to Expedition seems to freeze.
2.  When I select 'Save to File' I can't find the files in the Expedition Folder?  Where does it save to?

Cheers,

9/03/2016 6:06 am  #2

Re: H5000 B&G Cals - Save to file - Destination Folder

1st Question: I have found that I do better by selecting the individual Cals (that I am really interested in) and saving them. Otherwise  the interface "freezes" over some Cal that I never use like Barometer. I use the "Download selected cal" button for each Cal that I want rather than the "Save all cals to files" button which seems to cause the apparent freeze for me.   

2nd Question: Have you searched the Archive / Instrument folders in the Exp Data Folder to find the saved Cals?  

9/03/2016 6:51 am  #3

Re: H5000 B&G Cals - Save to file - Destination Folder

Thanks.

I agree - it seems like the upload / download only freezes on the 'less useful' parameters.  In which case, one by one works best.

As for the destination folder, I have found the BG cals.  ProgramData > Expedition> Instruments!

Seems obvious now, but I was looking in the 'Config' folder, which only has the Expedition Cals.

Cheers,

Board footera