Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2018 2:10 am  #1

Customize Expedition Log file

Hello,
Is there any way to customize the Expedition Log file?
For example I would like to see all the starting parameters (time to starboard, time to port, time etc.) in my daily review.
In the Log file I just have some of them (DistToLn, RchTmtoLn, RchDtToLn, TmToLn and BelowLn...)
These ones by the way are in nautical miles and days which is not very handy for a start analysis. I manually have to convert them in Excel to meters and seconds. Is there a way to choose the units for the log file?

Instead of adding a lot of new parameters to the log files that most people never use and just increase file size it would be nice to be able to select just the required parameters out of the list of available channels.

5/05/2018 12:47 pm  #2

Re: Customize Expedition Log file

In WTPs you can add variables, units etc, but I don't know about other instrument systems, which is where I think your problem lies.

5/05/2018 2:07 pm  #3

Re: Customize Expedition Log file

There is the Extract log file function. Not all derived data gets populated, but if it isn't there, just ask ...

Board footera