Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 12:41 pm  #1

PW Offshore App updates

All
There is a new Offshore App update which promises good things.  However, I cannot download it via Microsoft Store.  The icon simply doesn't work.  I think, but not sure, it may be related to the install of MS Features Update 1709, which has a number of known and yet-to-be-resolved issues around MS Store.  So I'd say that afternoon is about uninstalling #1709, unless someone has a better answer.  Win 10 incidentally.  Note that previous versions of OA have to be uninstalled prior to download, so my desktop (yes, not the ship's computer ) has no OA, so be careful on mission critical hardware.
Big Gold Star to a solution provider.

12/10/2017 6:14 pm  #2

Re: PW Offshore App updates

i installed the new app - i find it annoying to use.., but it works.
i have windows 10 pro  - version 1607

12/10/2017 6:28 pm  #3

Same OS, have added 1709 but had the same problem prior.  I think the problem may be cache-related, rather than anything intrinsically about 1709 itself.  But do not have an answer yet.

12/11/2017 12:55 pm  #4

Eventually identified the problem as being one with Windows Store.  Cleared by running WSRExe on the command line.

Board footera