Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



9/14/2017 7:18 pm  #1


Exporting routes glitch

For Crossover Charts in Expedition, I have just swapped from *.csv Crossover files to KND (*.xml) source.
I have just discovered when exporting an optimised route as a *.csv file, where sail overlaps occur on the *.xml crossover chart (e.g. J1/J2 or A2, A4 in specific TWS/TWA cells), the resultant optimised course *.csv file has sails in 2 columns rather than 1, and displaces everything else on that row to the right 1 cell.  So far I have fixed by manual edits.
And tell me if I haven't explained this well!
Cheers

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

Zapfware North University. Racing Tactical Software - Expedition.
Online courses