Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 10:14 pm  #1

Windows 10 patch invalidating Expedition keys ?

Today was upgrade day for the boat systems.    I let windows 10 do it's auto patching then tested Expedition to make sure it still worked and it did.  I then upgraded Expedition to 10.5.4.   On restart Expedition displayed the zero license key panel & provided a different code that it had prior to the windows patch.   After selecting OK I get an additional panel that reports "invalid license key ?" then proceeds to run unlicensed.   After I got home I noticed that 10.5.5 had been put up for download.   I installed that on the laptop & it still exhibits the same behavior.

The exact same problem occurred on both the main system & the navigator's laptop.    I've requested new keys from Farallon.  

Are there any logs or information I can collect for you prior to installing new keys ?  I have incremental backups of both systems so I can retrieve prior versions of any files if needed.

Thanks

Guy

Last edited by gamsberry (1/02/2017 10:16 pm)

Board footera