Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2016 8:04 pm  #1

New Release from Nick.  Many updates requested by users on this forum!  Yes, we have that kind of power!! :-)

Support NKE WPL MOB sentence,
YB Tracking API support,
Various performance, interface and reliability updates.

8/02/2016 10:28 am  #2

Re: 10.4.12

I installed 10.4.12 in the hope to test the NKE MOB trigger.  
However, with this version I get no instrument data at all visible in my number boxes, nor do I get GPS data to position myself at the correct location on the chart etc.  I have not enabled the WPL sentence yet because I first want to have the basics working again.

I then removed Expedition from my PC entirely (via control panel/remove app) and installed 10.4.11 again (and copied back a backup of ProgramData folder that I had saved from the working 10.4.11 version before I installed 10.4.12).   Now it is all working again.
I then installed 10.4.12 again, but got the same problem:  no instrument data at all visible in the number boxes, no gps etc.    When I look at the COM3 port (which connects to NKE) I see however that raw data is received from NKE.

Any clue whats wrong?

Edit: after the upgrade to 10.4.12 I noticed that in the NKE configuration of COM3 not all RX sentences were enabled the way they were before.  Also in the TX window the config was not as it was before the upgrade.  After I configured it as it was with .11 (I had screen captures of the .11 config saved) version .12 still doesn't work.

Last edited by ZeeZee (8/02/2016 10:50 am)

8/02/2016 1:13 pm  #3

Mail me ...

8/02/2016 1:36 pm  #4

Apologies. I see the problem, will fix asap.

Board footera