Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2015 8:41 am  #1

Magnetic Variation Model is out of date

Error message asks if computer clock is set correctly, which it is, then it says Else, please contact Expedition. How do I do that? Thanx

9/29/2015 8:45 am  #2

Re: Magnetic Variation Model is out of date

Have you updated your version of Expedition lately? In the newer versions that should be taken care of.

9/29/2015 10:25 am  #3

I ran the Expedition update for XP and now when I try to open Expedition I get an error message that says "(null) is not a valid Win32 application"

9/29/2015 10:36 am  #4

Interesting. Best bet is to send Nick a message. You can do that through this forum.

9/29/2015 10:49 am  #5

OneSailor

I run Expedition on XP also - make sure you have downloaded the XP specific version of the software.  Otherwise you may encounter a problem.  Outside of that I dont see why you should have any difficulty.  

F.

Last edited by Fergal (9/29/2015 10:49 am)

9/29/2015 11:11 am  #6

I clicked on v10.1.4XP and after it downloaded I restarted and then tried to open Expedition and that's when I got the error message. So now I can't run expedition at all. Help

9/29/2015 11:46 am  #7

If using Windows XP, you must have SP3 installed.
 However, your error message suggests you have installed the full version of Exp instead of the build for XP. If so, uninstall and install the build for XP.

9/29/2015 12:36 pm  #8

Definitely have SP3 installed. So do I uninstall Expedition? 

9/29/2015 1:40 pm  #9

Use Windows' control panel

9/29/2015 10:11 pm  #10

Thank you for your help on this Nick. I am new to the boat and trying to bring the system up to date. so now that I have removed Expedition how do I restore it? Sorry to be such a pain. Thanks again

Board footera