Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2016 3:28 pm  #1

C-Map software not loading

I just completed an install of Exp 4D on my Win10 PC.  When I click on C-Map under the Charts tab and then select Web Store or My Maps, it opens the normal window, but the window is white and completely empty save for text in the upper left corner "C-Map 4D" and a Close button in the lower right.  I have downloaded and installed the C-Map Map Manager, however it seems that Exp somehow is not seeing it or is not able to run it.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

6/27/2016 4:21 pm  #2

Re: C-Map software not loading

Firstly, try restarting the computer in case the C-MAP service hasn't started.

​These are web interfaces. Do you have an internet connection? Do you have Internet Explorer installed?

6/28/2016 9:07 am  #3

Thanks.  Per your message, I rebooted my PC.  I'm connected to the internet and loaded Internet Explorer to make sure it still runs, which it does.  However, I'm still getting the blank window.  Any further troubleshooting ideas?

Thank you.

6/28/2016 1:16 pm  #4

Okay, problem solved.  Turns out Java was disabled in Internet Explorer and that was blocking the C-Map stuff from running.  Thanks for pointing me towards potential issues with Internet Explorer!

Board footera