Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 11:49 pm  #1

Webinar

good morning,
A few days ago I bought the Webinar Expedition 101. on the website it said that I could see the old version of 2012 and, when available, would see the new version.
the pw That i have   can not log in to the new webinar. Can you give me some help? Thanks vincenzo Stuppia

Last edited by Trinkus (3/01/2016 11:49 pm)

3/04/2016 8:28 am  #2

Re: Webinar

I think you might need to reach out to the North U folks. I don't think anyone here is directly connected, other than Peter having been the presenter.

3/05/2016 4:37 am  #3

I had the access to the older version, from 2012. After contacting Miss Francine at NorthU, she said that the latest webinar will be available in a week or so. She said I could keep bothering her then, because they are so busy with the current live webinar that she might forget to tell me. You might wait a week or two. Miss Francine is a very nice and helpful lady.
- John Swanson

3/22/2016 1:27 am  #4

and on the internet you are looking for? Always after the webinar spread information to the network.

Board footera