Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2019 12:24 am  #1

reset software with version 10.9.2

Hello, I have updated the software to version 10.9.2 and when I proceed to the route calculation the software crashes and closes unexpectedly and then restarts.
I tried different solutions of route optimization removing and putting the pic on avoid c map land and avoid enc land but  the software resets in each situation.
When I start the route optimization arrives to calculate up to half (1/2) and then it resets.
I also tried to re-install the program but the problems are still there.
I premise that I use windows 10 and I have never had problems from the installation...what do I do?
Thanks for advice
Vincenzo

Last edited by Trinkus (1/30/2019 12:31 am)

1/30/2019 12:43 am  #2

Re: reset software with version 10.9.2

Have you tried to reset the Expedition system with the Expedition System Restore App installed with Exp?

1/30/2019 7:33 am  #3

I would start with installing the most recent version; 10.9.20 as we speak.

1/30/2019 11:37 pm  #4

FYI - I just tried to download and install 10.9.20 and when it restarts I get the error " the code cannot proceed because cmWin32.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix the issue" I tried to do the reinstall Nick suggested and that did not work.  I uninstall the app and then reinstall, but still the same problem.   I'm running windows 10 on a Microsoft surface.
Thanks
Steve

1/30/2019 11:54 pm  #5

FYI - Just re-downloaded the software and noticed that the first downloaded file name was ExpeditionSetup4D_10_9_20.
After downloading a new copy the file was ExpeditionSetup_10_9_20 and that install fixed the problem.

Board footera