Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 5:54 am  #1

Difference between Route BRG and Divider BRG

Hi
Sure it is something simple i am missing. 
On a T[img]file:///C:/Users/simon.greiner/Downloads/Route%20BRG%20v%20Divider%20BRG%20(1).webp[/img]ransat route the route shows a BRG of 272 when I overlaid a divider on the same route to check something I noticed the BRG on the divider showed at 266. On a Rhumb line optimal route the BRG also shows at 266/265 the entire route.

Is it auto calculating variation on one and not the other or something else[img]http://file:///C:/Users/simon.greiner/Downloads/Route%20BRG%20v%20Divider%20BRG%20(1).webp[/img]? 

Have tried to attach a screen image to illustrate, i never seem to have much success with that, let me know if it works.

Thanks Simon.

file:///C:/Users/simon.greiner/Downloads/Route%20BRG%20v%20Divider%20BRG%20(1).webp

11/08/2018 6:10 am  #2

Re: Difference between Route BRG and Divider BRG

Doh! Tried to edit that post to tidy it up after spotting the image files dotted around all over the place but the Captcha wasn't working so couldn't amend.

Think you get the gist anyway. 

Simon

11/08/2018 9:22 am  #3

Re: Difference between Route BRG and Divider BRG

Image still not working for me.
Try Imgur.

Board footera