Expedition Expedition Navigation Software

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2018 9:30 am  #1

v 10.9.10 issues?

Hello,

I've noticed several issues:

1)  the NCOM currents model was updated in v10.9.9, but doesn't seem to be displayed after being downloaded.

2) the "true north up" chart setting doesn't save and the program automatically reverts to "chart up"

3) (this is more of a question)  do i need to need to download the new high res world chart or has that already been included in the current version?

Cheers,
Vadim

10/24/2018 12:15 pm  #2

Re: v 10.9.10 issues?

NCOM is displayed as expected here (only tested US East Coast). You might have a weather display time not in the grib file or have not selected to draw currents.

Reverting to chart up is by design.

The higher resolution simple world chart is only available on the Exp web site for those that want/use it.

10/24/2018 1:00 pm  #3

Re: v 10.9.10 issues?

All 4 NCOMs are showing up on my v10.9.9. That is a big deal for me because I use every one of them for various venues / events over the course of a year.

For whatever reason the files sometimes do not display right after they have been downloaded and it is then necessary that I zoom in then quickly zoom back out to make them appear.

Board footera